The 2nd Status Conference of the BMBF funding measure "Resource-efficient Circular Economy - Innovative Product Cycles (ReziProK)" will take place on 11-12 May 2021 as an online event. Participation is free of charge. Conference language is German.
The 25 research projects of the funding measure "Resource-efficient Circular Economy - Innovative Product Cycles (ReziProK)" will present their initial results.
The aim of the research projects is to close product cycles by developing appropriate business models, design concepts and digital technologies and thus to contribute to the implementation of a resource-efficient circular economy.
The projects address a broad range of topics and sectors. The projects focus on
- Promotion of the use of recycled materials
- Extension or intensification of product use
- Improving the recyclability of electric vehicles
- Optimization and expansion of remanufacturing
- General developments on the topic of block chain
Get an overview of the ReziProK projects with the updated project flyers (in English, as of March 2021).