The transfer conference of the BMBF funding measure "Resource Efficient Circular Economy - Innovative Product Cycles (ReziProK)" will take place on 23 - 24 June 2022 in Berlin at the Tagungswerk.
- More information on the agenda and registration for the event will follow here in early 2022 -
The 25 research projects of the funding measure "Resource-efficient Circular Economy - Innovative Product Cycles (ReziProK)" will present their results, barriers and recommendations for action after three years of project duration.
The aim of the research projects is to close product cycles by developing appropriate business models, design concepts and digital technologies and thus to contribute to the implementation of a resource-efficient circular economy.
The research results are then to be transferred into commercial practice and marketable products as quickly as possible in order to strengthen companies in Germany as competitive providers of circular economy solutions.
The projects address a broad range of topics and sectors. The projects focus on
- Promotion of the use of recycled materials
- Extension or intensification of product use
- Improving the recyclability of electric vehicles
- Optimization and expansion of remanufacturing
- General developments on the topic of block chain
Get an overview of the ReziProK projects with the updated project flyers (in English, as of March 2021).